How do I obtain my USF ID (USF Student ID Number)? 1) Go to USFconnect by clicking on this link: http://connect.usfca.edu/
2) Click on the "Don't know your USF ID?" link in the box on the bottom-left side of the page (see screenshot below)
3) Click on the link that says "Login to get your USF ID"
4) You will be prompted to enter your USFconnect username and password (if you are a new Undergraduate student, you received this information with your acceptance letter)
5) After successfully logging in, your 8 digit USF ID that begins with a "1" will be displayed
6) Please use this ID for forms and remember this number for future use. USF uses this to identify students instead of using your Social Security Number.
For questions or support, please contact ITS Help at (415) 422-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.